What auxiliary equipment is required for PCB manufacturing?
In the manufacturing process of Pcb, there are many production equipment, including SMT equipment, solder paste printing equipment, reflow soldering, wave soldering and other production equipment. There are also AOI, offline AOI, X-RAY and other detection equipment. In addition to these large-scale production equipment, there are also many auxiliary equipment to complete pcb manufacturing.
There are a lot of auxiliary equipment on the production line. Let's take a look at them? For example:
1. Smoke purification system for removing harmful gases such as volatile flux in the working environment;
2. Refrigerator for storing materials such as solder paste and patch adhesive;
3. Solder paste mixer used to stir solder paste and return it to room temperature through stirring;
4. Solder paste viscosity tester and solder paste thickness tester are used to store dry storage boxes for SMD devices that need moisture-proof preservation;
5. Oven for dehumidification treatment of damped SMD devices;
6. Anti static facilities and measuring instruments;
7. Sufficient anti-static turnover box, logistics trolley and feeder rack;
8、如果产型槽模具 井盖钢模具 保定雅思 一次性止血带 保定养老院 保定水处理设备 一次性止血带 品中有拼板，还应配置用于切割PCB的割板机、小颗粒的元器件物料人工点数很麻烦，pcb制造商也会购买物料点料机等等一些辅助生产的大大小小设备。
8. If there is a panel assembly in the product, a panel cutter for PCB cutting and manual counting of small particle components and materials are also required. The pcb manufacturer will also purchase material counting machines and other large and small equipment for auxiliary production.
In addition, auxiliary equipment and materials of PCB manufacturing line shall also be configured according to the specific situation of the product.